RTDNA Canada Membership
We have streamlined the membership application process to allow for greater involvement in RTDNA Canada. A new pricing structure will allow all members of a single news organization to join. If you are not covered under our new multi or single platform offers, you are still able to join with a Regular or Associate Membership.
Click here for a letter from RTDNA Canada’s President, Lis Travers and VP Membership and Bylaws, John McKenna.
- To be able to make a difference in media in Canada. All members are able to run for positions on the RTDNA Canada board
- To be able to participate in special online educational seminars and access to our library of past seminars. Winter/Spring webinars will cover a list of topics to be released January 15, 2023.
- Representation to the CRTC and government on policy changes
- Discounted registration fee for national conference and regional meetings with strong educational and instructional components
- Prestigious national and regional awards program recognizing excellence in journalism
- Scholarships, internships and mentoring is available to those just starting out in the industry
- Representation on RTDNA International Board of Directors
- Opportunity to network with news directors, news managers, producers, digital journalists, educators, students and industry-related associates
- Annual Lifetime Achievement Awards honouring those who have served with excellence and distinction in journalism
- RTDNA Online Job Bank